What is the Jersey Coast Dental Forum?
- An affiliate of the Seattle Study Club, a national organization with over 200 such
affiliates, started by Dr. Michael Cohen, a Seattle periodontist.
- Charter member presently in its sixteenth year of operation.
- A dental study club providing high quality programming designed to enhance our
members' professional growth and development.
- Unique forum combining didactic and clinical session in a small group setting:
dedicated to educational excellence and higher quality patient care.
- Educational program featuring:
- National and local speakers
- Full day courses
- Evening clinical, problem solving and hands-on sessions
- Laboratory support provided
- Staff training and Practice management programs
- Affordable, fully accredited programming
- Programs to become financially independent through personal money
What makes the Jersey Coast Dental Forum unique?
- Transcends traditional education programs by incorporating treatment planning,
problem solving and hands-on workshops to compliment the all day programs.
- Membership is limited to approximately 45 members, which allows for greater
interaction between members.
- Limited membership promotes individualized learning in a non-threatening informal
- Access to the National Speaker's Bureau of the Seattle Study Club, which provides
national speakers for our program in an interactive manner rather than the traditional
"lecture hall" format
- Involves staff sessions to provide a 'unified team'. Which include training in patient
and management education
- Provide its members with access to its Advisory Board, a select group of
practitioners from the dental community for assistance in total case management.
- Entrée to the Seattle Study Club Network including the national symposium and
individual programming with fellow clubs.
- Offers an enjoyable environment for professional and personal relationships to
develop and flourish